Creating the perfect New Year's Card should not be complicated. Luckily, Postable spends all year making sure the process is epically simple, smooth and enjoyable. All you have to do is choose the style and theme of your New Year's card along with any photos you'd like to add to the design.
New Years Cards Styles
- Simple and modest: Great for those looking for a minimalist look and feel.
- Bold and modern: Make a statement with a bold illustration or border with your New Years Card!
- Classic: Some things never go out of style and a classic New Year card design is one of them.
- Colorful: Welcome 2021 in with bright and fun colors to hopefully bring some pizzazz into the new year.
- Illustrated: Illustrations make for fun additions to photo New Years Cards.
- Hand painted: Perfect for those looking for a truly unique New Years Card. Luckily Postable's artists are exceptionally talented!
New Years Card Themes
- See ya, 2020! -— If you're done with this year (us too) your recipients will likely share in the sentiment and appreciate your card even more.
- Cheers — There's plenty to celebrate with a brand new start just around the corner!
- Classic Happy New Years — Why mess with what works year after year?
- Funny — Perfect for those looking to spread a little giggle with their New Years cards. There's plenty to laugh about as we say goodbye to 2020.
- Welcome 2021 — Why dwell on the past when you can embrace the future?! Welcome the new year with open arms with this New Years Card theme!
- Pet New Year — When all else fails, put your pup's face on the front of your card and call it a day. Everyone will love it.
All of Postable's New Years cards are printed on post-consumer recylced paper for a luxurious feel that helps our planet. The printing process is also top-of-the-line technology so you know your 2021 New Year Cards will be spectacular.
As for writing your New Years Message — we've got some great tips you can follow (take what you need leave what you don't).
- Keep it short and sweet (remember, you only have so much space — this isn't a novel)
- Don't dwell on the negative (yea, 2020 sucked... But this is a great time to focus on what's next in 2021.)
- Celebrate new beginnings! (Point out some things you're looking forward. Keep the messaging positive.)