Ok, so maybe fall isn’t quite here yet, but it certainly feels that way here in NYC. So in honor of the impending fall jackets, pumpkin spice – everything, and the Thanksgiving Day parade we thought we’d inspire some fall themed dinner party ideas! Where else would you start planning a dinner party then at the cocktail? It may not be the main event, but it certainly plays a hell of a role your dinner guests won’t forget!
So, while you’re thinking up what to make in the kitchen for your fall themed dinner party, here’s some great ideas on what to make at your bar. And as always, don’t forget to stay classy while planning your dinner parties! Send real invites to your guests (with enough time to set plans)!
Pro tip: Postable will mail them for you.
1. Spiced Cider Margaritas from domesticate-me.com
2. Plum + Thyme Prosecco Smash from Pure Wow
3. Blackberry Bourbon Smash from Half Baked Harvest
4. Cranberry Thyme Gin & Tonic from A Cozy Kitchen
5. Bourbon Spice Pear Cocktail from holly & flora
6. Autumn Sangria from Heather Christo
7. Spiced Pumpkin Horchata from Sugar & Charm
8. Apple Cider Margaritas from Half Baked Harvest
9. Apple Bourbon Bellini from Food Fanatic
10. Sparkling Apple Pie Cocktail from The Kitchen is My Playground
11. Honey Bear Cocktail from Bless Her Heart Yall
12. Fireball Cinnamon Apple Cider from Delicious Table
13. Bourbon Bomber from A Healthy Life For Me
14. Fancy Figs Cocktail from Lindsey Brunk Clients
15. Rosemary Fig Cocktail from Buzzfeed
16. Apple Pie Vodka Cocktail from The Cookie Rookie
17. Clementine Whiskey Smash from Brit Morin
18. Apple Pie Punch from The Cookie Rookie
19. Bailey’s Pumpkin Spice Martini from Giraffes Can Bake
20. Apple Cider Juleps from My Style Vita